Monday 21 January 2013

*First Classroom Observations*

Tomorrow is when it gets serious and we up the ante.
Tomorrow I commence "Classroom Observations". As part of the CELTA I have to watch 6 hours of classes of 3 different levels over the next few months. My first is tomorrow morning observing an advanced class, we have been asked to "focus on a particular aspect of teaching and learning", Observation 1 is "Classroom Management", of which we discussed in our Friday seminar.
To note on: The classroom; the teacher; the students; the activities.
I wonder what it's going to be like...I'm quite excited, I wonder if we'll get to be involved or just sit from the back; it is a 2 hour lesson...hmmmmm. Will report back.

Photo from: http://misslaurarichards.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/qualities-of-an-english-teacher/

No comments:

Post a Comment